Past projects in community development included all elements of grant funding research and administration of programs/services, infrastructure improvements and upgrades. When implemented, those projects enhanced the quality of life and the environment of our members’ communities.
- ARa secured federal, state and local funding for community development projects.
- ARa assisted in the direct management and administration of CDBG entitlement programs.
The following is a list of the projects or programs that ARa helped administer through CDBG entitlement funding:
- Consolidated Plan Development
- Action Plan Development
- Comprehensive Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
- Housing Rehabilitation Homeowner and Flood Housing Rehab
- Sidewalk and Ramp Improvements
- Special Flood Allocation
- Transitional Housing
- Multi Site Rental Rehabilitation
- Columbus Child Care Center
ARa assisted with securing and/or administering planning studies for community development initiatives. ARa has helped secure funding for and/or facilitated in the development of 5-year Park Master Plans, CDBG Consolidated and Annual Action Plans, Comprehensive Plans, Utility Plans, and Downtown Plans.