Past projects have helped member communities improve the quality and quantity of affordable housing.
Homeowner Rehabilitation: Our range of experience includes assisting communities with pursing grant opportunities to address the housing needs of homeowners. ARa has utilized funding from Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority for homeowner rehabilitation programs based on the following program guidelines:
- The maximum per eligible home may reach $20,000.
The Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP):
- ARa wrote and developed NSP programs and applications that would allow for the purchase/acquisition of abandoned or foreclosed properties.
Misc Housing Projects:
- ARa secured funding for domestic violence shelters, transitional housing facilities, senior and multifamily housing complexes.
- ARa provides contractual staffing to Southern Indiana Housing and Community Development Corporation (SIHCDC), a CHDO that develops and manages affordable housing.
- ARa currently administers a NSP program.