ARa provides assistance in writing Federal, State and Foundations’ grants. We can provide support for:
- Application development and writing
- Management and administration
Contact us to learn more today.
ARa provides a full range of technical assistance and advisory services to assure the correct, complete and timely administration for federal and state grant programs in compliance with federal and state laws, rules and regulations. The services that will be provided include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Financial Management (including progress reporting)
- Program Management
- Program Amendments
- Uniform Acquisitions and Relocation Act Compliance
- Construction Procurement and Management
- Project Progress Monitoring
- Project Close-Out and Reporting
- Environmental Assessment – NEPA and Section 106 Compliance
Our range of experience includes assisting communities in researching and scanning for grant opportunities. ARa implements grant research and scanning services for its member communities through the following:
- Project Based: The community identifies and prioritizes a project(s) or area of needs and ARa staff searches for funding possibilities.
- Funding Based: ARa receives notification of a funding opportunity through listserv, a grant funder or even another member. Then ARa contacts members to see if they have projects that would be eligible and competitive for this funding. ARa can develop a model program or project that fits the grant funding parameters and then replicate in other member communities.
- Weekly and monthly e-mails from: Federal Register, Grantsmaker.com, Brownfield listserv, Indiana Department of Transportation, Indiana Office of Community and Rural Affairs, Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority, Indiana Economic Digest, Inside Indiana, and Grants.gov (non-inclusive list).